Sunday, September 28, 2008

October 1st Flip that Switch!

With Halloween approaching, you can bet your candy corn I am digging out the decorations! My house is "that" house on the block that is decorated for every holiday. I believe with all the work it takes putting up the decorations, you should enjoy them as long as you can! Halloween falls on a Friday night this year, so we (neighbors) are expecting a lot more "trick-or-treaters." Last year we actually ran out of candy-what a FAUX PAS!! That was 140 regular size candy bars on a school night! October is a busy month! I have- wedding shower cupcakes, a wedding cake, more cupcakes and Halloween parties! So, back to work on the decorating and I'll be ready to flip that switch Wednesday night!
~Cupcake Swirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home